The Importance of Regular Pet Dental Care
Pet Dental Care
- 80% of dogs and 70% of cats are estimated to have dental disease by age 3.
- Dental disease not only causes bad breath, but it leads to pain, infection, tooth loss, and eventually injury to your petís internal organs.
- Regular and professional dental care is key to maintaining good oral health.
- Due to pre-screening, advanced monitoring techniques, and todayís safer anesthetics, dental procedures have never been safer.
- Home oral health care products are now available at PetCare.
To schedule a dental screening appointment, please call us.
For more information, click on the following links: